Family dental care is important for everyone in the family. You can reach out to Montrose Family Dental. This blog post will provide you with information on common diagnoses and treatments that dentists offer.
Treatments and Services
- Fillings – A filling can be used to replace a missing tooth or repair a cracked one, making it stronger than before. Placing a filling requires two appointments so that your dentist can prepare the tooth and place the filling at their office visit.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy is needed when there is an infection inside of the root canal system of a tooth, which often happens after trauma or decay has taken over the surface of the tooth’s crowns or roots.
- Crowns – A crown is a cap that covers the tooth’s entire surface. Crowns are used to restore function and appearance, help maintain healthy teeth or gums, or protect weak teeth from further damage.
- Orthodontics – Many different orthodontic treatments are available to families, each with its unique pros and cons. Orthodontists use appliances placed on the teeth or headgear attached to spectacles to move teeth into their ideal position.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants permanently replace missing teeth. They are composed of titanium posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone and, over time, fuse to the bone tissue. The implant then acts as an anchor for a dental restoration such as a crown or bridge.
Cure Dental Problems
Dentists offer many different types of treatments and services to families seeking dental care. If you are in need of any family dental care treatments, be sure to consult with your dentist to see what is the best option for you and your family!
A cavity is a common problem that can occur in both children and adults. A dentist can treat cavities by filling them with a composite resin material or removing the affected tooth entirely and replacing it with a crown.
Gum disease is another common dental issue that can affect people of all ages. A dentist can treat gum disease by cleaning your gums and teaching you how to brush and floss your teeth properly.
Tooth decay is a common problem that can occur in both children and adults. A dentist can treat tooth decay by filling it with a composite resin material or removing the affected tooth entirely and replacing it with a crown.
The Final Word
Dental braces and implants are often used to correct alignment issues in children and adults. However, this treatment is usually only used if other treatments are not effective or possible. Implants can be made from titanium metal that provides a natural-looking replacement tooth.